If your textbook is being sold for less somewhere else, we will match the price +10%!
The following conditions must be met:
Purchase your textbook from the Flagler College Bookstore and:
- Submit our verification form to us within 7 days of purchase before the last day of the drop/add period- Attach a copy of the original Flagler College Bookstore receipt
- Attach a print out of the company offering a lower textbook price with company name and logo, price, availability, and shipping charges
- Both book costs and shipping charges will be used to calculate the difference
- All information must be verifiable
- Once the information is verified and approved, we will notify you to bring in your original receipt for your refund. Please allow 5 to 7 business days after submission for processing
Guidelines:What the price matching guarantee does cover: - New and used books from other legitimate retail businesses (not individual sellers) and publisher direct sale sites - The textbook must be offered by a retail establishment located in the United States. - The textbook must be available for immediate shipment at time of verification if your source is online not on backorder or consignment. - The textbook must have the same ISBN; include the accompanying CDs, online access codes, student manuals, etc; and be in the same condition. - The book condition must be the same as in-store condition (no damage, new book pricing cannot be compared to used book pricing, no international or teachers editions, etc.)
- All information must be verifiable.
- Once you have received your price matching guarantee, the book may NOT be returned.
What the price matching guarantee does not cover: - We cannot match the price of individual sellers (third parties) on sites such as eBay, Amazon Marketplace (for example, seller information must say "amazon.com" not "books/express" etc.) Half.com, etc.
- We are only able to price match course materials that have been adopted on time by Flagler Faculty.
- Excludes: Rented Books, Digital Books, Peer-to-Peer marketplaces, and online aggregator sites.- The price matching program is available through the end of the drop/add period. No purchases after that time will be covered by this program.
- Price matching applies to purchased books, books that are rented from the Flagler College Bookstore are not covered by this program.