The Bookstore's customer loyalty program gives you points for each qualified purchase you make.
Points can be redeemed through this website for Bookstore giftcards.
When you sign up with a FCBookstore profile, you will be asked if you want to participate
in the FCBookstore's Loyalty Program. All qualifying purchases made with your profile will
be credited to your account. For in-store purchases, you must provide the cashier with your
FCBookstore Loyalty account number. This number is also your student ID number. If you
are not a student, please use your phone number with area code. Points will be available for
use 30 days after the date of purchase and expire 4 years after earning.
Every dollar spent in-store or online with your Loyalty number will earn you one point.
Redeem 100 points for a $5 gift card; 500 points for a $25 gift card; or 1000 points for a $50 gift card.
How to Redeem Loyalty Points
1. Go to www.FlaglerCollegeBookstore.com and select "My Account" on the page footer.
2. Type in the email address and password linked to your Flagler College Bookstore account and then log-in.
Note: The email address and password are not correlated to the Flagler College Student Email and Password.
This is a separate site with separate registration credentials.
3. After successfully logging in, a welcome screen will appear with the following options:
-Update your profile
-Maintain Shipping Address Books
-View Rental Transaction History
-View Loyalty Account Information
-Campus Market Place
-Activate and Access eBooks
-Gift Card Balance Inquiry
Choose the "View Loyalty Account Information" option.
4. When taken to the Loyalty Account Information screen, select "I want to redeem my points."
5. Select a gift card based on the amount of loyalty points available and proceed to checkout.